Group accommodation in Nantes
Book your group accommodation in Nantes
Are you a coach operator, a tour operator, a travel agency, an organised group, a club or a seniors’ group looking to organise group travel to Nantes, to explore the Loire-Atlantique region, southern Brittany or the Vendée region?
The Sure Hotel by Best Western Nantes Saint-Herblain has been specialising in accommodating tour groups for many years. Why not visit with your group and take advantage of the hotel’s convenient location, a team of professionals who will be able to cater to your every need, and our comfortable, perfectly equipped rooms.
Take advantage of everything the hotel has to offer during your travels:
- Reception is staffed 24 hours a day
- Enclosed car park, free of charge, where coaches can park
- Half-board rates, full board with various partner restaurants located on our doorstep
- 50 rooms with private bathrooms: doubles and twins (maximum 25) as well as triples and family rooms, as required
- Buffet* or continental breakfast served from 6am
- Two conference rooms available (supplement)
- Bar, terrace
The hotel is also ideally located on the outskirts of Nantes :
- 200m from the Zénith de Nantes concert venue
- 10Km from the city centre
- 10km from Nantes Atlantique airport
Your group travel itineraryThe Sure Hotel by Best Western Saint-Herblain team is on hand with recommendations and advice to help you draw up a suitable programme of tours and excursions for your group.
Tour of Nantes
Nantes is a city with a rich history, from industrial and technological endeavour to canning and biscuit making…A city with an exceptional architectural heritage, renowned for its gastronomy, the quality of life and the environment enjoyed by the people of Nantes set it apart from other cities.
Essential sightseeing around Nantes
You can explore Nantes in every direction from the Sure Hotel by Best Western Saint-Herblain, which is a central location for visiting the banks of the Loire and southern Brittany, as well as the Vendée region:
- La Baule with its spectacular bay
- The Wild Coast, with the village of Batz sur Mer and the port of Le Croisic
- The salt marshes and the medieval walled town of Guérande
- Grande Brière national park
- The port of St Nazaire
- The Puy du Fou theme park